Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pasta Salad

You know it! I am a big fan of pasta. So last weekend I set out to discover the best pasta salad I could create, by mixing and matching my Italian heritage with a few recipes I found on the internet.  The best tip? Add at least three different vegetables to the pasta.


INGREDIENTS:
Pasta of your choice, I like rotini, boiled and buttered/salted.  Broccoli, carrots, cherry tomatoes, onions, garlic, spices, one can of cut tomatoes.

PREPARATION:
Early in the morning boil the carrots with a vegetable stock cube and steam the broccoli with olive oil and salt on top of it so they are ready.

When they are ready, saute the onions and garlic on olive oil, add the tomatoes, the can of cut tomatoes, and let it steam for a little bit.  Add a spoonful of sugar, salt and spices.

Add the veggies and the pasta. Mix and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails